Hot Dip Galvanizing Experts
We introduce a durable range of Hot Dip Galvanized products, that can withstand corrosion when exposed to adverse weather conditions. Corros Metals Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers in pune exporters and service providers for a wide range of galvanizers in India. Some of our durable and resilient ranges of products are Steel Structures, Towers, Cable Trays, Hand Rails, Perforated Cable Trays, Ladder Type Cable Trays, Ladder Cable Trays, etc.
Corros Metals Pvt. Ltd. (Quality hot dip galvanizing since 2007) was established in 2007 to cater to the growing requirements in the industrial sector for good quality, corrosive resistant, galvanized products, Hot Dip Galvanizing. Today with the support of an erudite team of professionals, the company has succeeded in designing and developing a wide range of galvanized products that can resist corrosion for over 25 years. Our products find wide range of applications in a large number of industries like Power Transmission, General Construction, Shipping Industry, Refrigeration, Railway & Rural Electrification etc.
Corros Metals Pvt. Ltd. maintains a high quality production procedure that helps us in providing complete satisfaction to our clients’ requirements. We procure superior quality raw materials like Zinc, furnace oil, chemicals, etc. which helps us in manufacturing world class products that can match the quality of any hot dip galvanized products available in the international markets.
With the aid of the sophisticated quality control equipment, our quality controllers meticulously check all processes and verify the quality of manufactured products. Measures are accurately completed and reported. Our extensive and meticulously executed process of hot dip galvanizing gives our products:
Hot Dip Galvanizing
Hot Dip Galvanizing is one of the oldest methods of zinc coating which involves immersion of a fastener in molten zinc to provide a corrosion protecting finish. This zinc coating provides sacrificial or cathodic protection to the steel. Because zinc is more reactive than iron, the zinc galvanized coating corrodes first, protecting the steel substrate. The appearance of the galvanized surface can vary from shiny silver to a dull matte gray finish depending upon variables such as the steel composition, rate of withdrawal from the molten zinc bath and cooling method. The dark gray matte finish will provide just as much corrosion protection as the shiny appearance. Our domestic sources are qualified and utilize in-process quality systems enabling us to maintain full traceability from raw material to each container of product we ship. Chemical and physical certifications are provided with every shipment.
Hot Dip Galvanizing Benefits.
- Lower first cost. Hot dip galvanizing generally has the lowest first cost when compared to other commonly specified comparable protective coatings for steel. The application cost of labour intensive coatings such as painting has risen far more than the cost of factory applied hot dip galvanizing.
- Lower maintenance / lower long term cost. Even in cases where the initial cost of hot dip galvanizing is higher than alternative coatings, galvanizing is invariably more cost effective, due to lower maintenance costs during a longer service life. Maintenance is even more costly when structures are located in remote areas. Maintenance programmes also invariably have a negative impact on productivity.
- Long life. The life expectancy of hot dip galvanized coatings on structural members is in excess of 50 years in most rural environments, and between 10 to 30 years in most corrosive urban and coastal environments.
- Surface preparation. Immersion in acid ensures uniform cleaning of the steel surfaces, in contrast organic coatings must be applied on abrasive blast cleaned surfaces (generally to ISO 8501 – 1 to SA 2) and verified by third party inspection. Additionally, the application of organic coatings is limited in terms of prevailing ambient temperature and relative humidity. This adds to the cost of applying a heavy duty paint system.
- In hot dip galvanizing, all surfaces receive equally goad coatings.
- Speed of coating application. A full protective coating can be applied in minutes, a comparable multicoat paint system, may require up to a week. The effective application of a hot dip galvanized coating is not influenced by weather conditions.
- Reliability. Hot dip galvanizing is required to conform to the ISO 1461 specification. The coating thicknesses specified are related to steel thickness. Coating life is reliable and predictable.
- Ease of Inspection. Hot dip galvanized coatings are readily assessed visually. Simple non-destructive testing methods are used to determine coating thickness. Inspection of organic coatings is necessary after surface preparation and each stage of coating application thereafter. The hot dip galvanizing process is such that if coatings appear sound and continuous, they are sound and continuous.
THE DISADVANTAGES OF HOT DIP GALVANIZING
- Hot dip galvanizing can only be done in a galvanizing plant. Site application is not possible.
- The dimensions of the component or structure are limited by the size of the zinc bath. Refer to the current copy of Hot Dip Galvanizing Today (Association journal) for available bath sizes or contact the Association.
Name of the company: M/s. Corros Metals Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: R-Square, office no. 202, Near Cipla Foundation, NH4 Bypass, Warje, Pune – 411 058, Maharashtra, india
Gat No. 45, A/P. Kasurdi Khe.Ba, Khedshivapur –Saswad Road, Off NH4, Tal: Bhor Dist: Pune – 412 205, Maharashtra, India
Date of incorporation: 22nd February 2007
Ministry of corporate affairs (MCA), Registrar of Companies having no. U27320PN2007PTC129628
Maharashtra VAT -27470627231 wef 21.09.2007
Central CST no. 27470627231 wef 21.09.2007
Income tax Act- PAN-AADCC0214C
Small Scale Industries-270251201235
Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
India Lead Zinc development Association,
Name of Directors:
- Mr. Kuldeep Walujkar
- Mr. Atul Patil
- Mr. Ravikant Dhotre.
Nature of Business:
- Hot dip Galvanizing of Steel Structures.
- Zinc Hot dip Galvanizing
Places of Business:
Pune, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Navimumbai.
Reference:Hot Dip Galvanizing
Incoming search terms:
- good quality hot dip galvanizers bangalore
- quality hot dip galvanizing bangalore
- hot dip galvanizing companies near bangalore
- hot dip galvanised product market in india 2012
- advantages and disadvantages of hot dip galvanizing industry in india
- what is the maintenance cost of hot dip galvanizing
- hot dipped galvanized coating life expectancy
- dip galvanizing bangalore